Trying out the queso chiffon cake at Chocolate Kiss

Yeng gave me a call late this morning to ask if I wanted to have late breakfast (though it was already close to lunch). Apparently she was craving breakfast food, so I suggested that we go to Chocolate Kiss along Roces Avenue. I knew that they carried Filipino breakfast items on their menu all day.

She ordered the tapsilog. After a few bites, she said she wasn't too happy with the tapa (too chewy), so she had it changed to adobo flakes. I ordered the grilled cheese sandwich. I wasn't too happy either, because the sandwich was noticeably smaller than the last time I had it.

Grilled cheese sandwich
For dessert, we split a slice of their queso chiffon cake. It was my first time to try it, but I still prefer their dayap cake.

Queso chiffon cake

I often go to Chocolate Kiss, but this was not one of my best visits. I think it's because the grilled cheese sandwich didn't fill me up, and I regretted not having the dayap cake.

Comments